2019 Season Pass ~ $160
A $493.05 value! This is the best way to experience everything the faire has to offer!
Same price for Adult or Child age 5+. Children age 4 and younger are always free.
The purchase of a Season Pass allows you entry every day of the 2019 season at the deepest discount available. Valid for admission all 19 days of the 2019 Bristol Renaissance Faire. (Open Saturdays and Sundays, plus Labor Day Monday, July 6 thru September 2, 2019.) Pass is non-transferable.
Purchase your Season Pass online, print at home, and bring it to the Box Office to receive your punch card. Name on the season pass must match your government issued photo ID.
Do NOT scan your season pass at the gate. Please bring it to the Box Office.
Friends of Faire (FoF) Memberships
Friends of Faire Memberships can be purchased online by CLICKING HERE or at the Friends of Faire Garden during a normal Faire operating day.
Members still need a ticket or a season pass to get in to the Faire.
Jester Level Membership: $65
- A beautiful pewter FoF membership medallion especially crafted by Sheldon Pewter (issued in the Garden only)
- Access to the members-only Friends of Faire Garden for one adult and their dependent children (age 13 & younger):
- Free Gatorade and water
- Covered pavilion
- Shaded tables and benches
- Private dressing rooms
- Clean, private, handicapped sized privies (port-a-johns)
- Hot water for hand washing
- Baby changing station
- A discount on tickets for park admission at the will-call window at $15 for adults, $8 for children. (No limit to the number of tickets you can purchase.)
- Two 25% discount coupons for the Renaissance Collection shops
- A members-only Facebook group
- Access to members only merchandise
- Specialized classes and seminars about the Elizabethan period
- Special invitation to all FoF Feasts and Events
- The opportunity to get to know other faire fans like yourself!
Noble Level Membership: $120
Includes everything in the Jester Level plus:
A Prepaid Season Parking Pass for the lot just to the south of the Front Gate!