For the Media
CONTACT Email: Don@donkilcoyne.com
PHONE: (845) 351- 5171 FAX: (845) 351-2073
The multiple award-winning live action horror spectacular is back!
WARNING! The Forest of Fear is NOT for children!
TUXEDO PARK, NY: Renaissance Entertainment Productions is proud to announce another terrifying season of The Forest of Fear — the Times Herald-Record Reader’s Choice Winner and one of SCAREFACTOR.COM’s Top 31 Must-See Haunts in America. The year’s ultimate frightmare features SEVEN completely re-imagineered attractions for one admission price!
The Forest of Fear will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, October 6 through November 3, 2018.
Each attraction brings a unique flavor of fear:
- Blind Panic — Don’t trust your eyes — this medical madhouse is a masterwork of misdirection and mayhem!
- CarniEVIL of the Damned — The lucky ones are captured by psychotic clowns. The unlucky find them waiting under their
- Craven Brothers Chainsaw Repair — If you can hear the telltale roar of the two-stroke engine and the high- pitched scream of ragged steel teeth racing around a blood-crusted bar… it’s already too late!
- The Hot Zone — Somebody has been very careless with our Biosafety Level 4 contamination controls, but don’t worry! You’ll be fine, as long as you don’t eat anything… or touch anything… or inhale…
- Mourningwood Cemetary — Welcome to our necropolis — a city of the dead where crypts rise like condos and ghosts don’t welcome strangers!
- The Slaughterhouse — They say you should never see how the sausage is made — especially from inside the meat
- Uncle Jimmy’s Place — This is where all the fun starts! Just remember — a Party at Uncle Jimmy’s is always BYOB: Bring Your Own Bodybag!
“Producing a world-class, live action horror event is unlike any other theatrical experience,” said Darlene Patrick, Creative Director of the Forest of Fear. “We are uniquely fortunate to have some of the most respected names in the industry designing, building and performing with us.” Members of the Forest of Fear creative team teach a wide range of Haunt skills at nationally-renowned industry events including HAUNTcon, the National Haunter’s Convention, TransWorld’s Halloween and Attractions Show (the Haunt Attraction National Tradeshow), and the Midwest Haunter’s Convention.
“The Forest of Fear is the best kept secret in the Tri-State area. Live actors drag you kicking and screaming into their world of terror. One of the best Haunt experiences we have had in many years. When they say not for kids under 12, they mean it. Worth the trip, worth the wait.” – Casey Brown Haunt Reviews
Make it a night to dismember! Browse in our mini Chopping Maul. Enjoy free classic horror movies. See www.theforestoffear.com for tickets. Not recommended for children under 12.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights, October 6 through November 3, 2018.
- Fridays: Open at 7pm — Last entrance at 11pm
- Saturdays: Open at 7pm — Last entrance at 11pm
- Sundays: Open at 7pm — Last entrance at 10pm
600 Route 17A – Tuxedo, NY 10987
- 40 Minutes from Manhattan; in the heart of the Hudson Valley
- 11 miles south of The Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Tickets are available:
- In advance on-line at: theforestoffear.com — avoid the wait!
- OR in person at the Gate Box Office on event
SPECIAL EVENTS will be held all season! Subscribe to the Forest of Fear Newsletter for details!
About the Forest of Fear:
The Forest of Fear has provided Halloween thrills to Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey fans each Autumn for 26 years. Presented by Renaissance Entertainment Productions, The Forest of Fear features professional performers as well as nationally-recognized fright masters to create the premier interactive haunt that has been named New York’s #1 Scariest Haunted Attraction by Hauntworld.com
Friday, Saturday & Sunday Nights
Oct. 6 – Nov. 3, 2018
600 Rte. 17A, Tuxedo Park, NY
“Make no mistake. They want to scare you. They will scare you. And they’ll keep scaring you.”
TIMESLEADER.COM Click for the whole review.
“A slaughterhouse-themed cavalcade of … horror themes that is guaranteed to get any horror nerd’s blood pumping.”
FANGORIA Click for the whole review.
“We scoured the nation to find must-see haunted attractions. You guys fit that bill perfectly!”
Fright Find Top Haunts in New York 2106
“This is a MUST SEE if you’re in the area – between amazing production value and a staff that clearly loves what they do, I know I’ll be back at Forest of Fear every year for a long, long time. …Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to Forest of Fear for having me for the night and for completely blowing me away. I’ll be seeing you all again very soon!”
Taylor Terrible, Nightmarish Conjurings
Christopher Krouse reviewed The Forest Of Fear — 5 star
My friends and I had so much fun exploring your haunt last night. I’m a fellow monster too at … and everything was beyond my expectations. All the attraction designs were beyond greatness so much detail paid off. I was honored and had tons of fun interacting with the whole monster cast and they all deserve the highest/scariest monster award on earth.
Will Brimstone Kucmierowski reviewed The Forest Of Fear — 5 star
The Forest of Fear never ceases to entertain… this haunt elicits a roller coaster ride of emotions ranging from fun to fear to sheer terror! You immediately get sucked in by the authentic look and feel of each individual room and set; some of the areas within the house itself could have been pulled straight out of the best blockbuster horror films. As far as talent is concerned – Uncle Jimmy is literally the multi-talented, standout character that every fright wishes they had in their cast! Tons of fun and a must in terms of Haunted Destinations during the Halloween season. Will continue to return annually as this event gets better every time.
Danny Freeman reviewed The Forest Of Fear — 5 star
I’m a horror fan and thought I knew what to expect. They honestly scared the $h!t out of me lol!