WHAT IS SCHOOL DAY?
A custom day at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire for all grade levels with no minimum group size! Keep score at two unscripted tournament jousts, get hands-on with Renaissance art and science, enjoy a dozen stages filled with music and comedy, and feast on Faire food!
Home, public, private schools or scout groups of any age are most welcome.
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Save $2.25 per ticket and receive extra chaperone tickets!
$12 per ticket (student or adult)
Siblings under 5 are welcome; no ticket required.
Two free chaperone (adult) tickets for every 10 student tickets purchased per group.
Vehicle Parking $10; Bus Parking $30
No minimum order required
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS
DECEMBER 17, 2018
All orders made during the early-bird period must be paid for no later than January 10, 2019, to remain eligible for the early-bird price.
Final ticket price after December 17, 2018, is $14.25 per ticket and 1 free chaperone (adult) ticket is issued for every 10 student tickets purchased per group. Pre-sales for shipping tickets closes March 28, 2019.
ONLY ORDERS COMPLETED BY MARCH 28, 2019 WILL BE SHIPPED IN ADVANCE.
Purchase parking in advance with order.
ORDERS COMPLETED MARCH 29 – APRIL 5, 2019, MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE BOX OFFICE ON SCHOOL DAY. You will need to pay for parking upon arrival, cash only.
FINAL DEADLINE: SCHOOL DAY TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT 5 P.M. ON APRIL 5, 2019.
BONUS: For every School Day ticket purchased, you’ll receive a complimentary regular season admission ticket! That’s two visits to the Faire for one low price!
*The complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire ticket can be used any regular 2019 Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays. This ticket CANNOT be used on School Day and School Day tickets CANNOT be used for regular season dates. No tickets may be resold.
For all School Day questions, comments, suggestions or ordering information:
Contact: Mrs. Pensa Leonard
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email is the best method of contact for faster service.)
Call: 913.535.0242 (press zero to leave a message)
Note: please do not call the Faire’s office as they will only ask you to call or email Pensa Leonard.
If you need to estimate your ticket count when you place your original order, you can change the order any time before the first scheduled ship date. Payment rules and deadlines still apply.
For faster service, please send any questions via e-mail to:
Fax: 1.866.358.4512 Toll-Free
Ph. 913.535.0242, press zero to leave a message.
If contacting by phone, please leave a detailed message and allow up to 24 hours for a return phone call.
TWELVE THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU ORDER
1. The Box Office will only be open for a limited time and only for late order pick-ups on School Day. (See #8 below)
2. School Day is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds for School Day.
3. TICKETS WILL SHIP April 1 through April 3, 2019, and due to ARRIVE on or before Tuesday, April 9, 2019, for orders completed before March 29. If you do not have your tickets by April 9, contact Pensa.
4. For orders that will ship in advance: You must order and pay for car and bus parking in advance, so we can coordinate your arrival gate with the LA Parks District. Parking is $10 per vehicle, $30 per bus. This fee is set by the LA Parks District and is not controlled or retained by the Renaissance Pleasure Faire. Bus pass through to Drop-Off is permitted at no charge – however, you still MUST ORDER Non-Parking Permits.
5. ORDER IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT. Once you fill out the order form you’ll receive an invoice within a 24-hour period. Payment can be made by check or by credit card online, via fax, phone or email. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to and mail to Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc., 36737 Holt 340, Oregon, MO 64473. All checks MUST be RECEIVED by March 19, 2019. Please mail by March 12 to allow one week for delivery via regular mail. Credit card payments only accepted thereafter.
6. Online and credit card payments ONLY accepted after March 19, 2019.
7. Tickets are specific for student vs. adult and are not interchangeable. Please be sure to order appropriately. Bus Drivers with CDL are admitted at no charge.
8. A) Tickets for orders placed on or after March 29, 2019, must be picked up at the School Day box office window but still paid for in advance through Sheridan Sechter& Assoc, Inc. via Pensa Leonard. PAYMENT DUE to complete order for box office pickup. Tickets will not be mailed. Parking must be paid on site via cash.
B) CHANGES TO ORDERS: Order changes made by shipping deadline will ship appropriately. Changes for all orders must be completed by final order date of April 5, 2019. Send details to email@example.com and the changes will be subsequently handled at the Box Office on School Day. PAYMENT required to complete the change.
9. Wheelchair accessibility on-site.
10. DRESS UP FOR US!! Some of our School Day guests enjoy coming in Renaissance-themed costumes. Join us! The more the merrier!
11. The Faire offers a variety of tasty food including vegetarian and gluten-free options. Menu prices start at $1. Though the Faire DOES NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGE INSIDE THE MAIN GATES, you may bring your own lunch if you leave it in your vehicle/bus. There are picnic tables a short walking distance from the Faire’s entrance. One bottled water may be brought into the Faire.
12. Please read the Rules for School Day before attending! This PDF contains vital information to make your visit a success!