Renaissance Pleasure Faire 2020 School Day
Friday, April 24, 2020
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
PLEASE READ “TWELVE THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU ORDER” BELOW.
This information answers many questions and prevents complications with orders.
WHAT IS SCHOOL DAY?
A custom day at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire for students – all K-12 grade levels with no minimum order required! Keep score at two unscripted tournament jousts, get hands-on with Renaissance art and science, feast on Faire food, enjoy a dozen stages filled with music, comedy, and much more! Home, public, private schools or scout groups of any age are most welcome.
School Day is closed to the general public and open only for schools, homeschool groups, and affiliates. There will be no alcohol sales and no adult-rated shows will be performed.
EARLY BIRD TICKET SALE
SAVE $2.25 EACH!
$12.00 per ticket (student or adult)
Siblings under 5 are welcome; no ticket required.
Two free chaperone (adult) tickets for every 10 student tickets purchased per group.
Vehicle Parking $10; Bus Parking $30
No minimum order required
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS DECEMBER 16, 2019.
All orders made during the early-bird period must be paid for no later than January 19, 2020, to remain eligible for the early-bird price.
Final ticket price after December 16, 2019, is $14.25 per ticket and 1 free chaperone (adult) ticket is issued for every 10 student tickets purchased per group.
Please note that tickets must be purchased through the Faire’s web site or over the phone or via email with Sheridan Sechter & Associates only. There are no other authorized ticket sellers.
Two Ticket Receipt Options:
Only orders completed and paid before March 28, 2020, will be shipped in advance. Purchase parking with the order.
Tickets will ship within the first week of April and due to arrive no later than April 13, 2020.
March 29 – April 17, 2020: Order and pay in advance, pick up the order at the Box Office on School Day. You will need to pay for parking upon arrival, cash only.
FINAL DEADLINE: SCHOOL DAY TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE AT
5 P.M. ON APRIL 17, 2020.
BONUS: For every School Day ticket purchased, you’ll receive a complimentary regular season admission ticket! That’s two visits to the Faire for one low price!
*The complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire ticket can be used any regular 2020 Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays. This ticket CANNOT be used on School Day and School Day tickets CANNOT be used for regular season dates. No tickets may be resold.
For all School Day questions, comments, suggestions or ordering information:
Contact: Mrs. Pensa Leonard
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email is the best method of contact for faster service.)
Call: 913.535.0242 (press zero to leave a message)
Please allow at least 24 business hours for a return phone call. Leaving multiple messages will only delay response time.
Note: please do not call the Faire’s office as they will only ask you to call or email Pensa Leonard.
If you need to estimate your ticket count when you place your original order, you can change the order any time before the first scheduled ship date. Payment rules and deadlines still apply. Any changes or admission-type exchanges needed after that will be handled on a case by case basis. You must contact Pensa Leonard to coordinate any such transaction. April 17th deadline for all orders/exchanges still applies.
For faster service, please send any questions via e-mail to:
Fax: 1.866.358.4512 Toll-Free
Ph. 913.535.0242, press zero to leave a message.
If contacting by phone, please leave a detailed message and allow up to 24 business hours for a return phone call.
Helpful Items to Download
TEACHER’S RESOURCE GUIDES
ALL FILES ARE PDF
2020 Schedules will be posted before School Day.
TWELVE THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU ORDER
1. The Box Office will be open on School Day for pickups ONLY, not for sales. (See #8 below)
2. School Day is a rain or shine event. There are no refunds for School Day.
3. For orders that will ship in advance: You must order and pay for vehicle and bus parking in advance, so we can coordinate your assigned arrival gate with the LA Parks District. Parking is $10 per vehicle, $30 per bus. This fee is set by the LA Parks District and is not controlled or retained by the Renaissance Pleasure Faire. Bus pass through to Drop-Off is permitted at no charge – however, you still MUST ORDER Non-Parking Permits.
4. TICKETS WILL SHIP within the first week of April and due to ARRIVE no later than April 13, 2020; for orders completed by the deadline for shipping option. If you do not have your tickets by April 13th, please contact Pensa immediately to allow time for tracking and resolving any shipping issue there may be.
5. ORDER IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT. Once you fill out the order form you’ll receive an invoice by the end of the following business day. Payment can be made by check or by credit card online, via fax, phone or email. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to and mail to Sheridan Sechter & Associates, Inc., 36737 Holt 340, Oregon, MO 64473. All checks MUST be RECEIVED by March 20, 2020. Please mail by March 13 to allow one week for delivery via regular mail. Credit card payments only accepted thereafter.
6. Online and credit card payments ONLY accepted after March 20, 2020.
7. Tickets are specific for student vs. adult and are not interchangeable. Please be sure to order appropriately. Bus Drivers with CDL are admitted at no charge.
8. A) Tickets for orders placed on or after March 29, 2020, must be picked up at the School Day box office window but still paid for in advance through Sheridan Sechter& Assoc, Inc. via Pensa Leonard. PAYMENT DUE by April 17th deadline to complete order for box office pickup. Tickets will not be mailed. Parking must be paid on site via cash.
B) CHANGES TO ORDERS: Order changes made by shipping deadline will ship appropriately. Changes for all orders must be completed by final order date of April 17, 2020. Send details to email@example.com and the changes will be subsequently handled at the Box Office on School Day. PAYMENT required to complete the change.
9. Wheelchair accessibility on-site.
10. DRESS UP FOR US!! Some of our School Day guests enjoy coming in Renaissance-themed costumes. Join us! The more the merrier!
11. The Faire offers a variety of tasty food including vegetarian and gluten-free options. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE PERMITTED INSIDE THE FAIRE except one bottled water per person. You may bring your own lunch if you leave it in your vehicle/bus. There are picnic tables a short walking distance from the Faire’s entrance.
12. Please read the Rules for School Day before attending! This PDF contains vital information to make your visit a success!