Join Friends of Faire!
Relax in our VIP members-only garden and become a Friend of Faire!
A Friends of Faire Membership does not grant you admission to the Faire. You will need tickets or a Season Pass to get into the Faire itself. Every adult who wishes to enter the Friends of Faire (VIP) Garden must have a membership.
Membership is open to anyone including guests, merchants, and performers. An honored division of Renaissance Entertainment Productions’ national Friends of Faire organization, a Bristol FOF membership includes a variety of benefits ranging from discounted tickets, a private on-site garden, and your own privies – just to name a few!
A Friends of Faire 2023 Membership includes:
- A beautiful pewter FoF membership medallion especially crafted by Sheldon Pewter (issued in the Garden only)
- Access to the members-only Friends of Faire Garden for one adult and their dependent children (age 12 & younger) for the entire season:
- Free Gatorade and water
- Covered pavilion
- Shaded tables and benches
- Private dressing rooms
- Clean, private, accessible-sized privies (port-a-johns)
- Hot water for handwashing
- Baby changing station
- The ability to purchase discounted general admission tickets at the will-call window.
- Two 25% discount coupons for the Renaissance Collection shops
- A members-only Facebook group
- Access to members-only merchandise
- Specialized classes and seminars about the Elizabethan period
- Special invitation to all FoF Events
- The opportunity to get to know other faire fans like yourself!
2023 Day Passes are limited and should be purchased online. Day-of passes may be available for purchase inside the Friends of Faire garden if capacity allows.
Contact us at email@example.com
I've been coming up to Faire for many years. Three years ago I joined Friends of Faire. I have to say that this was the best move I have ever made! The people who work there (henches) do such a fabulous job of helping everyone, watching out for overheating/dehydration and just being fantastic! The name "Friends" of faire certainly has made me feel like a welcome friend at faire. Each one takes the time to greet me as I walk into the garden, and those smiles each week keep me going through the week. I regret closing weekend knowing it will be many more months before I see my Friends. ~ Kristen North