It’s Faire Game!
A wonderland of unique games and rides awaits you at the Bristol Renaissance Faire! The rides are all “muscle powered” with no electrical, gas or motorized systems used.
Complimentary children’s rides, games and activities featured at the faire:
- Games and Crafts in Kids Kingdom
- Giant Sand Boxes in Kids Kingdom and Mouseboro
- Try on armor at the Military Encampment
- Kiddie Pike Drills in the Military Encampment
- Knighting Ceremony – every child is made a Knight or Lady of the Realm by Queen Elizabeth herself!
- Mouseboro Pond complete with Wooden Boats and Sandcastle Play Area
Also, for a small fee, enjoy these rides and games, for young and old…
- Archery – Robin Hood’s Favorite!
- Barrel of Bedlam – Climb into the barrel and spin and twirl
- Butterfly Ride Especially designed for the Wee One
- Captains Cannons – Daring you to fire your cannon to strike and sink the famous Pirate Ship!
- Catapulting Frogs
- Climbing Wall – Forty foot castle wall to challenge the experienced athlete. Novice and mid-range walls are also available..
- Crow’s Nest Ride – Spin and Twirl! Not for the faint of heart!
- Da Vinci’s Flying Machine – Combining the strength of young people pushing the hub, with individual riders working the wings of their personal trams, this is a long-time Faire favorite ride.
- Fight the Knight – once in a lifetime opportunity to suit up and partake in mock – and supervised – battle.
- Giant Dueling Horse Slide
- Giant Swing
- Henry’s Darts
- Hurl and Twirl – Faster and faster and faster – not for the faint of heart. You control the speed, you control the action.
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Kid Striker
- Knife and Axe Throw
- Oaf Bag Toss
- Petting Zoo – Presented by Jo Don Farms.
- The Pirate’s Assault Catapult! – The Renaissance experience for the daring! Combines a bungee jump with trampolines!
- Pirate Darts
- The Pirate Ship Dreadnought – Be part of a working pirate crew all day long!
- Poseidon’s Water Walk – NEW next to Kids’ Kingdom
- Shatter the Platter – Ever want to just break your mother-in-law’s pattern? Here is your chance!
- Shipwrecked Jacobs Ladder
- Star Throw
- The Treasure Chest – Enjoy a beverage break and a sampling of our gaming machines in air-conditioned comfort at the new ‘Treasure Chest’ located next to the Three Sheets Pub. Lord and Lady Luck are alive and well at the Bristol Renaissance Faire!
- Vegetable Justice (Note: PG 13) – Not for the faint of heart!
- Voyage to the New World – The English version of the German “Schiffschaukel”
- – and don’t forget to dig for buried treasure in the Treasure Pit next to the Climbing Wall.
Rides, Games, and Attractions Owned and Operated by the Following Companies:
- North American Carrousel and Best Case Scenario – Archie Peltier, Owner and Producer
- Ponies and Petting Zoo – JoDon Farms, Owner
- CliffHanger Climbing Wall and Treasure Pit – April and Bill Kerns
- Children’s Fencing Games – Skip Marion Fox
- Mogul Productions, Inc. Michael Colley, Owner and Producer