It’s Faire Game!
NEW for 2021 – “Airy Botter & the Sorcery School Headmaster’s Office” – An Escape Room Game
Your Headmaster ‘Almost Stumbledoor’ needs your help! The school is being attacked by non-copyright-infringing dark forces! Can you rescue Stumbledoor and the school?
July 17 – Sept. 6 – Each game is 20 minutes
$14.99 each, minimum 4 ticket purchase
A wonderland of unique rides and games awaits you at the Bristol Renaissance Faire!
The rides are all “muscle-powered” with no electrical, gas, or motorized systems used.
Complimentary children’s rides, games, and activities featured at the faire:
- Games and Crafts in Kids’ Kingdom
- Giant Sand Boxes in Kids’ Kingdom and Mouseboro
- Knighting Ceremony – every child is made a Knight or Lady of the Realm by Queen Elizabeth herself!
- Mouseboro Pond complete with Wooden Boats and Sandcastle Play Area
Also, for a small fee, enjoy these rides and games, for young and old…
- Archery – Robin Hood’s Favorite!
- Barrel of Bedlam – Climb into the barrel and spin and twirl
- Butterfly Ride Especially designed for the Wee One
- Captains Cannons – Daring you to fire your cannon to strike and sink the famous Pirate Ship!
- Catapulting Frogs
- Climbing Wall – Forty-foot castle wall to challenge the experienced athlete. Novice and mid-range walls are also available.
- Crow’s Nest Ride – Spin and Twirl! Not for the faint of heart!
- Da Vinci’s Flying Machine – Combining the strength of young people pushing the hub, with individual riders working the wings of their personal trams, this is a long-time Faire favorite ride.
- Fight the Knight – once in a lifetime opportunity to suit up and partake in mock – and supervised – battle.
- Giant Dueling Horse Slide
- Giant Swing
- Henry’s Darts
- Hurl and Twirl – Faster and faster and faster – not for the faint of heart. You control the speed, you control the action.
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Kid Striker
- Knife and Axe Throw
- Oaf Bag Toss
- Petting Zoo
- The Pirate’s Assault Catapult! – The Renaissance experience for the daring! Combines a bungee jump with trampolines!
- Pirate Darts
- The Pirate Ship Dreadnought – Be part of a working pirate crew all day long!
- Poseidon’s Water Walk – next to Kids’ Kingdom
- Shatter the Platter – Ever want to just break your mother-in-law’s pattern? Here is your chance!
- Shipwrecked Jacobs Ladder
- Star Throw
- Vegetable Justice (Note: PG 13) – Not for the faint of heart!
- Voyage to the New World – The English version of the German “Schiffschaukel”
- – and don’t forget to dig for buried treasure in the Treasure Pit next to the Climbing Wall.
Rides, Games, and Attractions Owned and Operated by the Following Companies:
- North American Carrousel and Best Case Scenario – Archie Peltier, Owner, and Producer
- Ponies and Petting Zoo – New Beginnings Ranch
- CliffHanger Climbing Wall and Treasure Pit – April and Bill Kerns
- Children’s Fencing Games – Skip Marion Fox
- Mogul Productions, Inc. Michael Colley, Owner, and Producer
Bristol Renaissance Faire Reviews
Loved it!!! We had a great time! The rides for kids were wonderful! – Africa Rainey
Great family fun every single visit! Plenty to keep everyone entertained and happy, from good food (must try the cheese balls and plentiful ice cream servings, good booze selections too), to shopping (jewelry, weaponry, and clothes), and most importantly rides/petting zoos/fantastical sites (people, things, etc). This has to be on everybody’s once-in-a-lifetime list, though my family will certainly continue to enjoy years to come. – Zakee Goliak